This is delicious and so quick and easy to make. Tonight, my Mom and I made it with blueberries, but next time we want to try it with peaches. YUM!
- 8 oz cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package of crescent rolls
- 1 cup blueberries (washed and dried)
- vanilla ice cream
- powdered sugar
- First, mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until creamy
- Next, mix in eggs and milk
- Place rolled crescents in a baking dish and pour blueberries over them
- Next, pour creamy mixture over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes (the top should be golden brown)
- Serve while warm with vanilla ice cream and dust with powdered sugar
Note: This recipe was adapted from a Tasty video, and did not turn out exactly as shown in the video. You can watch the video here.