This is so easy to throw together and is absolutely delicious! It’s the perfect dip to take to any get together (and no one has to worry about raw eggs)!
- 1 8oz. container of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- chocolate chips (however many your little heart desires… I’m a firm believer that things like chocolate chips shouldn’t be measured)
- graham crackers for dipping
- Beat cream cheese and butter together until light and fluffy
- Add powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla and mix until well combined
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
*Note: This is not my original recipe, I found it on Pinterest. You can see it here.