If you’re looking for the perfect dessert that’s easy to make, doesn’t require a ton of ingredients, and just tastes like sweet summertime… you need to make these bad boys TONIGHT! You’ll be so glad you did!
I mentioned a few weeks ago that we found the most darling little peach stand right across the border in Filbert, SC. Since then, we’ve made several more trips there to get peaches, produce, and ice cream!
- 1 large peach
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- Powdered sugar
- Milk, water, or liquid coffee creamer
- First, preheat your oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Spray the tin foil with cooking spray (these will stick if you leave out this step!).
- Peel and slice your peach into small pieces and sprinkle with sugar (as much as you like).
- Lay out your crescent rolls flat and put a small piece of butter on the large end of each one.
- Next, spoon a few of the sugary peach slices onto each one, right on top of the butter.
- Roll them up, sealing any openings as best as you can and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until crescents are golden brown.
- Make a glaze of powdered sugar and either milk, water, or (if you’re feeling spunky) flavored liquid coffee creamer. I used vanilla caramel creamer and it was DELICIOUS (it gave just a hint of flavor that complimented the peaches really well).
- After the turnovers have cooled completely, drizzle glaze over them and enjoy!