What I love about Inchbug Orbit Labels:
- They come in a wide variety of pretty colors
- They can be used over and over again
- They are dishwasher safe and can be boiled/sterilized
- They are virtually indestructible and fit snug around the cup so toddlers can not remove them
- They are stretchy enough that they fit almost any kind of cup or bottle (and as you can see here, we have way too many cups around here)
Since I’m home with my kiddos all day, it’s mostly the church nursery that these labels come in handy for my family. One sign of a growing, healthy church is the state of the children’s ministry (they’re our next generation, after all). Our church is definitely growing because our kids ministry is booming and it’s so sweet, week after week, watching all the babies together. Raising my babies with the friends I grew up with since crib nursery at church is so special and close to my heart!
Inchbug Orbit Labels have given me such a peace of mind, especially during flu season, that Landon’s sippy cups and Harper’s bottle won’t get mixed up with all the other kids.
Inchbug also offers many other unique personalized products to give Mamas a peace of mind:
Thanks so much to Inchbug for providing the Orbit Labels featured in this post. As always, all opinions are my own.