Wow! It’s been a while since I’ve shared a recipe and I definitely want to change that! I’ve been in a bit of a rut of making the same things over and over again and I want to add some fun new summery dishes to my old faithfuls. I made these pimento cheese sausage balls for Landon’s birthday party last weekend (which was a Cowboy Breakfast, just in case you missed the post about it) and everyone loved them!
These are so easy to make and would be the perfect appetizer for your next get together or party! They only require three ingredients and I got about 50 balls out of this recipe. I rolled the balls out the night before (and I went ahead and placed them on a foil lined baking sheet covered with cling wrap in the fridge so all I had to do the next morning was uncover them and pop them in the oven).
- 12 ounces of pimento cheese (any kind will work!)
- 1 pound of breakfast sausage
- 2 cups of Bisquick
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine ingredients well and roll into balls.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.