This peanut butter ball is my go-to dessert recipe. It’s so fun to make, it’s really beautiful, and most importantly – it is delicious.
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8oz. package of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Chocolate chips
- Graham crackers
- In a bowl, mix together room temperature cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and brown sugar.
- Then, scoop mixture into wax paper and use your hands to form a ball shape, place in a small bowl to help it hold it’s shape, and freeze for at least an hour (but I have often frozen overnight as well).
- When you take it out of the freezer, allow to somewhat soften and roll the ball in chocolate chips (I like to use a mixture of chocolate and peanut butter chips or white chocolate chips because it’s so pretty), place on a plate surrounded by graham crackers, and enjoy while cold.
One thought on “Peanut Butter Ball”