If you’re looking for a cute, easy appetizer that takes very few ingredients… this is for you. These are best when refrigerated overnight, and would be even cuter if cut out with cookie cutters into simple shapes like hearts or circles.
- 1 container of chive and onion cream cheese, at room temperature
- 5-6 small cucumbers
- white bread
- salt and pepper
- First, peel and chop cucumbers finely.
- Then, in a bowl, use a hand mixer to combine chopped cucumbers, cream cheese, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture onto bread, making as many sandwiches as mixture allows (mine made eight).
- Cut off crusts and cut into shapes (I simply cut into fours).