You guys. I used to hate brussels sprouts. But guess what? They’re delicious. I like them several different ways, but they’re the absolute best when wrapped in bacon (but then again, aren’t most things?).
This recipe is a delicious side dish with pork chops, steak, or grilled chicken, or it makes for a great appetizer. It’s quick, easy, and only requires three ingredients… so it’s automatically a win-win in the Bedenbaugh house!
- Brussel sprouts (fresh, or if you use frozen, make sure they’re fully thawed)
- BBQ Sauce
- First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Next, cut your strips of uncooked bacon in half lengthwise so that you have equal number of pieces to the number of brussels sprouts you are making.
- Wrap each brussels sprout with one half strip of bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes (or until the bacon is crisp).
- Drizzle with BBQ sauce and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.