My cousin shared this recipe with me and I finally tried it… and I have to say, I think it may be a new go-to in our house. There couldn’t be an easier weeknight supper… and it’s so tender, flavorful, and just plain ol’ delicious!
- 8 pork chops
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 2 packages of ranch dressing seasoning mix
- Pour soups and seasoning mixes into crockpot and stir.
- Place pork chops in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
The gravy is plentiful and so delicious! These pork chops are so tender you don’t even need a knife to cut them… they just melt in your mouth. I served mine with mashed potatoes, peas, and my favorite dinner rolls (I zested them up with cheese and garlic butter).