I made these little cuties for the first time this past weekend for our monthly women’s brunch at church, and was so pleased with how they turned out. They could easily be prepared the night before.
- Cooked, crumbled bacon
- Shredded cheese
- Diced peppers
- Diced onions
- Anything else you like in your omelettes: sausage, mushrooms, spinach, ham, tomatoes, etc.
- 11 eggs
- Salsa as a topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook bacon (or whatever meat you choose)
- Spray cups of muffin pan (I used cupcake liners and regretted it because the muffins stuck to the paper)
- After dicing your peppers, onions, mushrooms, cheese, or whatever mix-ins you choose, add them to the meat and distribute into the cups of your muffin pan
- Crack 11 (large) eggs and mix well in a bowl with salt and pepper
- Pour eggs over the mix-ins in each cup so that they are a little over half-way full
- Bake for 18-20 minutes and serve immediately