When I was growing up, this was one of my Momma’s go-to recipes for week night dinners, and now that I have my own kitchen, I can see why! It’s so fast, easy, and delicious! The prep time is only about 10 minutes, and the chicken only has to bake for 25 minutes, so it’s perfect if you’re tying to hurry and get dinner on the table.
- 1 bag of sour cream and onion potato chips
- boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins (how ever many you’d like)
Note: You don’t have to use sour cream and onion chips. This recipe is also great with Ranch Doritos chips, or really anything flavorful.
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Next, line a cookie sheet with tin foil (which makes for super easy clean up).
- Put the sour cream and onion potato chips in a gallon size ziploc bag and pound with your fist until they are completely crushed.
- Spoon some mayonnaise onto a plate and drag your thawed chicken through it.
- Next, one at a time, drop the mayonnaise coated chicken into the ziploc bag and shake until they are completely covered in crushed potato chips.
- Your pan should look something like this when you’re putting it in the oven:
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes and your chicken should be a delicious golden brown. The flavors of the potato chips seep down into the chicken and the mayonnaise makes it so tender and juicy. YUM! Seriously, this will be your new favorite chicken dish. Try it!
- I served it with mashed potatoes and green beans, but it’s great with broccoli and macaroni and cheese, too!